I’ve been so busy with my new business that I didn’t got any time left to write on this blog. When my new project will be ready I will sell robots, rugged computers, micro controllers and computer automation hardware here in Romania.
I did had time to update ro89 to a whole new level :)… autocomplete, new suggestion algorithm, a new quad server and I’m ready to switch to SSD storage for the cache. In fact the autocomplete feature had been updated many many times in the past week and one of the new things I’ve added to it is the ‘*’ wild chard character.
* = any number of characters between the first and the last word in the text box.